Required reading - the fine print
Terms and conditions apply to all tours including deposits, refunds and indemnity. Please read carefully prior to booking and/or commencing travel with Vietnam Heritage
In order to secure tour booking dates, prices and conditions including all Vietnam Heritage and third party services we require full payment at the time of booking. This full payment includes a 10% non-refundable booking and handling fee. Cancellations are accepted with the following conditions:
Cancellations, alterations and failure to board policies:
1. For cancellations outside of 14 days prior to departure you are entitled to a full rebooking credit or full refund (minus 10% non-refundable booking and handling fee)
2. For cancellations less than 14 days but greater than 7 days prior to departure you are entitled to a full rebooking credit or 75% refund
3. For cancellations within 7 days but greater than 48 hours prior to departure you are entitled to a full rebooking credit or 50% refund
4. Failure to board or cancellation within 48 hours of departure will result in full fare forfeiture
5. Should Vietnam Heritage cancel your fully paid tour for any reason other than a declared natural disaster you will be eligible for a discounted rebooking credit or full refund at your discretion.
6. Should any tour be cancelled due to a declared natural disaster you will be entitled to a full refund
NOTE: We strongly suggest that all tour guests take out travel insurance to cover lost deposits, lost luggage or belongings, or non-refundable components of any tour or hotel booking, as well as comprehensive medical evacuation cover in case of medical emergency.
Vietnam Heritage will honour the quoted cost of any tour once full payment has been received regardless of prince increases incurred by third party providers. However if a quote is provided and payment is not received before increased costs incurred by third-party providers we reserve the right to pass on additional fees or requote any tour prior to receiving payment.
Effective for all bookings made from 1st January 2022, prior to departure on any tour booked with Vietnam Heritage (ABN 34 679 573 076) all guests must read and agree in writing to the following rules, terms and conditions indemnifying Vietnam Heritage from all liability arising from their tour experience with Vietnam Heritage.
1. All participants in Vietnam Heritage (ABN 34 679 573 076) tours do so voluntarily and at their own risk. All participants are aware that risks exist and may arise during the tour (including, but not limited to, the hazards of traveling by bus, coach, tram, train, vehicle, water transport or other means in isolated or remote areas with uneven terrain, away from medical facilities and subject to the forces of nature) by which death, injury or illness to me or damage or loss to my property may occur.
2. All participants accept and assume all the risks of participating in all tours operated by Vietnam Heritage (ABN 34 679 573 076)
3. All participants (and their heirs assigns, executors and/or administrators) fully and finally release Vietnam Heritage, its servants, employees, agents and contractors from any and/or all responsibility or liability for any loss of or damage to any of their property, or any injury or death to them arising in any manner whatsoever (including by way of negligence of any other person or entity) out of their participation in tours operated by Vietnam Heritage (ABN 34 679 573 076).
4. All participants give permission for Vietnam Heritage (ABN 34 679 573 076) to publish photos of them on its website or any other marketing material and understand that any photos of themselves that they disapprove of will be taken down upon request.
5. All participants acknowledge that Vietnam Heritage (ABN 34 679 573 076) has advised them that relevant personal travel insurance covering participants for medical and other emergencies arising while travelling with Vietnam Heritage is recommended and that Vietnam Heritage shall not be held responsible for any medical or other emergency fees associated with travel by any tour participant prior to, during or following a tour operated by Vietnam Heritage (ABN 34 679 573 076).
6.All participants in tours operated by Vietnam Heritage (ABN 34 679 573 076) acknowledge that they accept the risks stated above of their own free will and do not rely upon any written, verbal or visual representations or statements made by Vietnam Heritage or its servants, employees, agents and/or contractors.
7. All participants in tours operated by Vietnam Heritage agree that they must sign a waiver of indemnity form prior to being permitted to commence all or any tour operated by Vietnam Heritage,